It's national frozen food day, and we decided to make a recipe that freezes well, is easy to make, and will let you enjoy healthy and delicious breakfast on the go all week long! The best part of these frozen treats are that they are totally customizable and fun to eat for you and your littles!
What you'll need:
- Granola of your choosing (we love KIND brand because it's organic and gluten free)
- Plain greek yogurt
- Mixed berries
- Drizzle of honey
- Coconut shreds (optional)
- Muffin tin liners
What to do:
1) Line your muffin tin with the liners.
2) Generously spoon granola into each cup, filling them about a third of the way. Press the granola down so that it fills the bottom of the cup well.
3) Add several spoon fulls of yogurt on top of the granola, leaving some room at the top for berries.
4) Fresh berries are the finishing touch! Top each cup with one, two or three berries, depending on the size of the fruit and the combination you use.
5) Drizzle with honey and add any additional toppings that sound good to you!
6) Freeze cups for 3 hours, or until hardened! Remove from liners and store in an airtight container in your freezer until you are ready to enjoy!
Get creative with these and let us know what you come up with!