These blueberry oatmeal breakfast cups are the perfect breakfast to grab before you're running out the door or after school snack before sports practice. They don't require much time to take and will supply you with ingredients filled with vitamins and nutrients to fuel your body.
Here is What You'll Need:
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats, uncooked
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray large muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Mash banana until smooth.
- Add banana, oats, beaten egg, baking powder and vanilla to a bowl.
- Stir until just combined.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Using a large spring-release scoop fill muffin tins with batter. I fill to the top, these muffins do not rise very much.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 5 minutes, then decrease oven temperature to 375 and continue baking for 12 more minutes.
Allow muffins to cool slightly in muffin tin a few minutes. Removing them while hot will likely cause the muffins to break apart as they are very moist.
You can keep these in the refrigorator prior to eating them. Once you're ready to go, grab your Tie Dye Traveler Bag out of the freezer and pack your blueberry muffins on the go!