The Super Bowl is right around the corner, so why not make a fun and delicious appetizer that will impress your guests! Today we will be showing you how to make hamburger skewers; a twist on the traditional hamburger that is easy to eat and easier to make! What if you're not hosting a get together at your house? No problem! Easily transport all of the ingredients or the finished product in our Freezable Can Cooler to keep your food fresh all day!
What You'll Need:
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Small Frozen Meatballs (We found ours from Trader Joes)
- Cheddar Cheese (Or whichever cheese you prefer on your hamburgers)
- Small Skewers (Featured in the picture are Bamboo Knott Picks found at World Market)
- You want to first cut your lettuce into small squares to fit perfectly onto the skewer. You will then prep your skewers first with a cherry tomato and your piece of lettuce.
- You then want to cook your bacon and prep your meatballs. Follow instructions on how long to cook the meatballs, and once they are cooked be sure to lay them out flat and apply a small piece of cheese on top to melt over the meatball. After your bacon is cooked, you also want to chop into smaller bits to go onto the skewer.
3. Now that everything is cooked and prepped, laying out all of the ingredients will make it easer to make bulk of these skewers
4. We first put the bacon on the skewers and then added the meatball last.
5. That's it! It was truly that simple... Feel free to add dipping sauces such as ketchup, mustard, mayo, whatever you would normally enjoy eating on your hamburger!
6. It's time to sit back, enjoy the game, and test out these delicious skewers you just put together!
We always love your feedback, so please comment below if you enjoyed this recipe and would like to see more like these in the future! Share with us what fun, football appetizers you'll be cooking up by #packitcool #packitrecipe in your post!