Q: Does my PackIt come with a manufacturer's warranty?
A: Yes, the PackIt comes with a Manufacturer's Limited Warranty: This product is covered by a limited warranty within 90 days of purchase against manufacturing defects. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper use, normal wear and tear, accidents, or improper handling.
Q: What is your return policy?
A: If you believe you have a defective product, the request for a replacement is contingent upon where you purchased your PackIt. No refunds can be provided. The replacement request must be within 90-days of purchase to begin the warranty claim process.
- If purchased on PackIt.com: As of January 1, 2018, all products on packit.com are purchased and fulfilled through Amazon.com. Contact Amazon and follow their return process. Items shipped from Amazon.com, including Warehouse Deals, can be returned within 30 days of receipt of shipment in most cases. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
- If purchased on PackIt.com prior to Jan. 1, 2018: Contact PackIt Customer Service at CustomerService@packit.com and provide the order number. Customer Service must confirm it was a PackIt purchase and was ordered within 90 days of the defect to begin the warranty claim process.
- If you purchased from a retail store or online company: Contact the retailer to determine the store’s policy for refund or replacement. If the product is defective within 90 days of purchase but beyond the store’s policy for return or exchange; PackIt will honor our 90-day limited manufacturer’s warranty. You may contact PackIt Customer Service atCustomerService@packit.com to begin the warranty claim process to request a replacement only. No refund can be provided.
Q: How do you begin the warranty claim process?
A: If the replacement request is determined to be within 90-days of purchase, the following information must be provided to Customer Service at CustomerService@packit.com :
- Proof of purchase- Must provide receipt (or order number if purchased on packit.com) with date showing it was purchased within the 90 days.
- Picture of the entire bag
- Picture of the defect on the bag (this can be included in the image above if defect is noticeable there)
- Picture of the care tag label in the bag showing the RN#
- Shipping location to where the replacement bag should be delivered.