PackIt Freezable 24-Can Cooler Backpack
The all-new alternative to bulky hard-sided coolers, the cooler backpack is ideal for outdoor and family adventures and boasts comfortable and adjustable straps for a custom fit and is ideal for work, games, travel or the beach.
This Freezable backpack can hold up to 24 12 ounce cans, a large meals and snacks. There's a dry zippered pocket thats perfect for storing napkins, utensils and more. The top-load design lets you quickly access food and drinks on the go with readiant shield silver material technology.
Featuring PackIt’s innovative cooling design, this everyday essential chills food and drinks cool for hours-no separate ice packs needed! The secret is a freezable gel built right into the walls of the bag.
To use, simply flatten the bag and place the entire bag in the freezer overnight. In the morning, the walls of this backpack will be completely frozen and ready to chill food and drinks for hours.
The vertical design keeps drinks upright and prevents spills. A second dry zippered pocket is perfect for keys, phone and wallet. This versatile cooler tote features a food safe, water-resistant lining and a rugged 160D cloth exterior to protect against dirt, sand and water.
PackIt's Freezable Utility 24-Can Cooler Backpack measures 16 inches tall, 13 inches wide and 9 inches deep while open. (Folds compactly for storage in the freezer). Cleaning is easy: wipe thoroughly or hand wash the interior and spot clean exterior; allow bag to dry completely before freezing. Not machine or dishwasher safe.
- Gel-lined walls chill 18 12oz cans or a family meal for 3 or more for hours
- Collapse flat for compact storage and freezes overnight
- Radiant Shield silver material technology deflects the sun away from the bag to keep heat out
- Welded inner liner allows for additional ice and a fully leak-proof system for cleaning
- Comfortable and adjustable air mesh backpack straps for easy transport and carry
- Front zipper pocket secures utensils, napkins or bottle openers
- Vertical design keeps drinks upright and prevents spills
- Rugged 600D and 1680D material protects items against dirt, sand and water and easily wipes clean
- PVC-, BPA-, phthalate- and lead-free
- Interior wipes clean; spot clean exterior
- Proudly made by PackIt: creator of the ORIGINAL foldable, freezable lunch bag. Designed in California
Designed for life on the go
Heading out to the beach or to the park? Wear your cooler and enjoy fresh food and cool drinks on the go. Best of all, with no ice needed, there's no melting ice to deal with!
Carry personal accessories such as keys and cell phones and utensils in the any of the dry pockets featured in the cooler backpack.
Easy to clean
If something leaks or spills, simply pull out the leak-proof liner and wipe clean.
Superior Cooling Power
Independent laboratory testing found that PackIt products keep food and drinks cold a whopping five times longer.
The secret is in the cooler’s freezable gel liner. When the bag is frozen, its walls chill food and drinks just like a fridge for hours. PackIt’s cooling is so powerful it can even drop room-temperature liquids by 20+ degrees in the first hour.
PackIt owns a U.S. utility and design patent for freezable bags that stay cool for hours.
Saves Time, Hassle and Money
Forget the games of hide-and-seek with ice packs that don't work anyway. Just put the cooler in the freezer overnight, shake it open to pack up, and you're good to go. That means no more wasting money on lost or leaking ice packs that need to be replaced.
In addition to saving time and hassle, PackIt's day-long cooling power lets you save leftovers for another meal, stretching your food budget further than ever.
We go above and beyond to ensure all PackIt products are food safe and nontoxic. We hand pick factories with the highest levels of quality control and conform to all U.S., Canadian and European safety standards.
We also make durability a top priority. Budget coolers wear out in just months, and water-based freezable products often start to leak after only a few uses. PackIt's reusable designs stay strong year after year.
Not only are PackIt bags made to last but they also come in a variety of styles that meet every need. Whether you're carrying lunch, wine, beer, groceries or baby bottles, there's a PackIt for everything.
HOW IT WORKS
- 1. Flatten bag then freeze overnight
- 2. Unfold and pack
3. Enjoy fresh food and cool drinks up to 12 hours!*
* depending on external temperatures
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.