Q: Does my PackIt come with a manufacturer's warranty?
A: Yes, the PackIt comes with a Manufacturer's Limited Warranty: This product is covered by a limited warranty within 90 days of purchase against manufacturing defects. This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper use, normal wear and tear, accidents, or improper handling.
Q: How do you begin the warranty claim process?
A: If the replacement request is determined to be within 90-days of purchase, the following information must be provided to Customer Service at CustomerService@packit.com :
- Proof of purchase - Must provide a scan, screenshot or photo of receipt
- Picture of the entire product
- Picture of the defect on the product (this can be included in the image above if defect is noticeable there)
- Picture of the care tag label in the bag showing the LOT# (for Freezable Bags)
- Shipping location to where the replacement product should be delivered (Within the continental U.S.)
Q: Can I receive a replacement outside of the continental U.S.?
A: No, we are currently only able to ship replacements within the continental U.S. If you live outside of the continental U.S. (Alaska, Hawaii, etc.) please contact Customer Service at CustomerService@packit.com for further assistance.
Q: Can I process a warranty claim directly with PackIt if I purchased my item from a different retailer?
A: If your product was purchased from a retailer that is not packit.com, please contact the retailer directly for a warranty claim.