Freezable Uptown Lunch Bag
The Original PackIt Freezable Lunch BagThis fashionable messenger-style bag has a new dry compartment and a redesigned strap for ultimate comfort while carrying. Much more than a stylish lunch tote, the new Freezable Uptown Lunch Bag has cooling power built-in so there's no need for bulky ice packs that waste space. Tote salads and other fresh foods in the main zippered cooling compartment and stash non-perishable snacks in the dry compartment inside the top flap. The cooling compartment features an interior zip closure that locks in cool dry air. The Freezable Uptown Lunch Bag has a convenient adjustable shoulder strap that leaves your hands free and resists wrinkling your clothing. This large lunch bag also has plenty of room for utensils and personal items in its zip pocket and interior slip pocket.
- Built-in freezable gel keeps items cool for hours
- Roomy design fits a large meal or salad, a snack and a 12oz (340ml) drink
- Collapses flat and freezes overnight (12 hours)
- Fashionable crossbody style with adjustable shoulder strap that’s less likely to wrinkle clothing
- Dry compartment inside top flap unzips to store napkins and utensils
- Exterior zip pocket for small personal items
- Roomy design fits large containers
- Interior zip closure and Velcro tab under top flap secure items inside bag and lock in cold, dry air
- Made from food-safe, nontoxic poly canvas and waterproof EVA
- PVC-, BPA-, phthalate- and lead-free
- Interior wipes clean; spot clean exterior
Open: 10.5”H x 13”W x 6.75”D
Collapsed: 10.5”H x 13”W x 2”D
HOW IT WORKS
The Freezable Uptown Lunch Bag collapses down to the thickness of a medium-sized paperback. It secures with a handy Velcro tab for compact storage.
The entire bag goes in your freezer overnight (12 hours) to activate its built-in freezable gel. By morning, the walls of the bag will be completely frozen and ready to chill just like a fridge.
Expand, Pack & Go
Fill your Freezable Uptown Lunch Bag with food and drinks just before you leave home. Now they’ll stay cool and fresh all day!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.