Smoothies can be a great way to start your morning as well as a great source of energy to pick you up half way through the day! Either way you can mix this smoothie up in the morning and keep it cool throughout the day in our Freezable PackIt bags. This recipe is loaded with nutrients your body needs and will only take you a few minutes to make!
What You'll Need:
- 1 peeled banana (if your banana is frozen it will make your smoothie thicker)
- 2 teaspoon almond butter
- 5 dates
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon of maca powder
- 1 tablespoon of cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon agave
- 1 cup of vanilla almond milk
- (1 cup of ice if you want to make your smoothie thicker)
You'll add all of this to your blender and blend for about 2 minutes to make sure all ingredients are mixed together. Then pour in a glass and take it on the go!
If you have left overs, you can put it into a mason jar or Tupperware to take on the go. Pack sliced bananas, shredded coconut, small chocolate chips, and granola if you want to turn it into a delicious bowl to have for lunch!